ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION
1. Avoid personal contact when possible
2. Wash your hands often using soap and water for 20 seconds minimum
Use hand sanitizer if needed or if soap and water are not available
3. Cough and sneeze into your arm or tissue, not your hands
4. Clean your hard surfaces with disinfectant as needed.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
· Shortness of breath
emergency warning signs for COVID-19 get medical attention immediately. Emergency warning signs include*:
· Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
· Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
· New confusion or inability to arouse
· Bluish lips or face
*This list is not all inclusive. Schedule an appointment for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning.
We are waiting for our testing supplies to arrive from the labs and we will have them shortly. Call us for information updates on testing supplies for our patients
Do you have a fever AND respiratory symptoms like cough or shortness of breath?
Clinic/Emergency Visit instructions: If you are short of breath or experience chest pain this is an emergency, go to the Emergency Department or call 911. Call ahead to the Emergency Department or let the 911 operator know you might have COVID-19.